I once had a scouser boss who at 4pm every Friday would recline in his office chair and declare, loudly “What a week! What a week!“
- Brexit referendum. Traumatised by the naked display of attitudes I thought had died out with the dinosaurs. Anxious about result.
- Shower leak collapsed half my kitchen ceiling. No money to get it fixed.
- Dad taken into hospital with lung infection and heart failure. Staff instructed not to resuscitate. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.
- Spent Tuesday afternoon in custody suite of Leeds Police Station (not directly to do with me, mind). Novel experience. Nice policewoman had lovely shoes.
- Finally comfortable with myself now I’m spending more time promoting others than me via Algebra of Owls and my
set-updiscovery of anonymous poetry thing The Chinaski Project
- Someone told me I have a sexy voice. I disagree but I’m not going to argue.
The week that was. Really.